Friday, April 15, 2022

My Personal Life Goals


  • Keep my home and work space well-organized, pretty, and clean.
  • Maintain my body by exercising consistently, eating appropriately, pampering occasionally, and treating illnesses wisely.
  • Obey my God by reading His Word every day, praying about all my concerns, thanking Him for His role in my life, supporting other believers wholeheartedly, and boldly sharing my faith.
  • Invest in my social life by seeking out opportunities to make new friends and spend time with old friends.
  • Build my career by continuing to blog at lease once a month, posting my writing and lesson plans, and turning my life stories into books, as well as revising old favorites to be retold in today's English.
Well, readers, are your life goals similar to mine? 

I've heard it said: "Put your goals in concrete and your plans in sand."

"I PRESS TOWARD THE MARK FOR THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS."