Saturday, June 7, 2014

"Adult Female Asperger's Syndrome Traits" by Samantha Craft


The Asperger's traits addressed in this post include:
*All of them and then some!


Please click (video):

Adult Female Asperger's Syndrome Traits by Samantha Craft

This video was too good not to post. I have also added it to my "Resources" page. Check it out!
I see myself and two of my best friends in this detailed description. Maybe you'll see yourself, too!

My favorite characteristic was; "Highly intuitive to others' feelings." I know we, as Aspies, don't always use this ability to help others, but that doesn't mean we are incapable of discerning nonverbal communication. For my part, understanding my OWN feelings is a much bigger challenge.

Feel free to comment after you watch the PowerPoint slides.

The only listed item I would change was "trouble with lying." I think that means the Asperger's female has trouble being lied to, not with lying herself, since another point desribes her as "honest."

How this topic relates to Christian Living:

1 Timothy 6:17b
The living God . . .  giveth us richly all things to enjoy.